Plaquemines Community C.A.R.E. Centers Foundation, Inc. is seeking a Clinical Supervisor. Below is a listing of the position. All available applicants are to send a resume and cover letter by January 20, 2017 by email to email@example.com or by fax to 504-393-5760.
$40,000 - $45,000 based upon experience
Credentials and Experience
This position requires a Masters Degree in Counseling or Social Work with an LPC or LCSW licensure, with supervisor status preferred. At least five years post-masters clinical experience in working with children, adolescents, and adults is preferred. At least three years in management experience and skills in staff and student supervision experience is preferred. At least three years in substance abuse preferred. Must be able to work with diverse populations with various socio-economic backgrounds. Basic computer skills are needed to write reports, letters, etc.
Functions of the Job
The Clinical Supervisor provides clinical leadership for the programs at PCCCF. Required is supervision and management of clinical staff, including student interns. Carrying a small clinical caseload is also required.
Clinical Supervisor should also:
1. Evaluate program outcomes and maintain positive outcomes.
2. Provide multi-modal therapy to a diverse population of clients.
3. Provide weekly clinical supervision for student interns, and supervision for other clinicians, as needed.
4. Provide case consultation to clinical staff and set up case staffing as needed.
5. Utilize community involvement and network with the other agencies the center collaborates with.
6. Coordinate with university departments, screen intern applicants, organize student orientation, and chair field instructors meetings.
7. Work with student interns to create learning objectives, supervise practice and caseload management, teach theory and application, and evaluate skills and personal and professional growth, and ensure a degree of competency.
8. Attend community meetings and represent clinical staff in those meetings.
9. Provide support in Medicaid and Insurance enrollment of clinical staff and billing.
10. Perform other duties, as assigned.
1. Ensure client satisfaction.
2. Develop professional staff.
3. Develop programs and maintain current services.
4. Deliver quality and community responsive clinical services.
5. Provide quality clinical experience for student interns.
6. Ensure that clinicians meet statistical, fiscal, and other reporting requirements of the organization and funding sources.